Monday 2 June 2014

Elegant Styled Bridal Shoot


 
Photography: Camilla Andrea Photography // Models: Ieva, Oliver and Immy // Hair: Poppy at Beau Hair Salon Norwich // MUA: Jess Statham // Cake: Grix Cake Company // Flowers: Darling Buds // 1940's Wedding Dress: Back in Time Vintage and Retro

As I've been a bit quiet around here lately I thought I would share with you one of my favourite recent shoots. These photographs were shot by the wonderful Camilla Andrea Photography and they were taken on the outskirts of Bungay in Norfolk at a beautiful location Camilla had found.

My daughter, Immy, was flower girl so these shots are extra special to me. The shoot was featured on ' Festival Brides' so if you'd like to read all about it in a bit more detail then you can do so here!

















1 comment:

  1. Wedding is not a day its an emotion for those who play any role in this event and our wedding planners know how to make these emotions memorable.
    Wedding Styling Brisbane
    Foreva Events

    ReplyDelete