Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Lingerie Parlour Photoshoot.


You may remember that at the beginning of last month I organised a photoshoot for the promotion of a new online shop called 'The Lingerie Parlour'. TLP is owned by the lovely Leah Loverich and she came to me to ask is I'd help her get some beautiful pictures to use on the website.
One of the models, my friend Steph, kindly lent us her house as the location and we spent ages getting the bedroom just right (including me bringing over my own bedside table and telephone!)
Leah brought along 50+ pieces of beautiful slips, bed jackets and night gowns.
 
I'm so thrilled with the photos and if you see anything you like the look of The Lingerie Parlour will be open very soon!
 
Photographer: Taber Photography
Models: Heather, Stephanie, Hannah and Demi
Gowns/slips/bed jackets all from The Lingerie Parlour
















No comments:

Post a Comment